February 10, 2014

Design Process: Meghan Simmet


Remember that blog design sale I advertised a couple weeks ago? Well every single spot is booked! I'm so excited about how many new designs I'm going to be spitting out this month. This is the first one I've started working on out of the bunch. This design is for the lovely Meghan Simmet and you can find her blog here! This was such a refreshing design to do because she has a love for all things WHITE! White walls, white rooms, white backgrounds... we are on the same page with our love for white design. It also incorporates an almost nautical theme with the hints of green and blue but with keeping it mostly neutral so that her photos can stand out (like they should!)

I'm so excited for you to see the final product so stay tuned!
If you would like more information on getting your own blog design, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment