December 02, 2013

Black Friday Jackpot


I'm BACK!!

Ah, it feels so good to be blogging and taking photos again! I flew in a bit earlier than anticipated due to flights being busy for Thanksgiving holidays but I can finally say that I'm back in America a graduated Hillsong College student! This past year in Australia was one of the best years of my little life. I figured my first post in a month would be one of my faves, a Street Style. 

I flew in on Thanksgiving day and due to the massive amount of jet lag I was, am still suffering I decided to go out into the Black Friday madness with my husband and some of our closest friends. This outfit was one of my finds! This girl hasn't been shopping in Lord knows how long. It was the best ever. 

Did you go Black Friday shopping? If so, what did you snag?

No comments:

Post a Comment