September 21, 2013

Want List: Shoes!



I think, besides cats and home decor, SHOES are my top pins on Pinterest. I wouldn't consider myself the "shoes" obsessor because to be completely honest, I don't wear them enough to justify paying the big bucks for them. I guess I like the idea of shoes more than anything. I've been loving flatforms and cut out boots recently and I've been scoping out a few sites to see if they will create a "knock-off" of the real deals. Here are some of my faves I've been seeing float the internet. If you hear of any cheap look alikes, let me know! My wallet will thank you!


2 comments:

  1. such cute picks! i love the first pair of shoes :)

    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. the number two shoes are my favorites! i love them!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete