September 08, 2013

Nirvana wears lipstick for the first time...




Today has been such a great day. I started today thinking "ugh, Monday" but I've been proven that Monday's aren't so terrible afterall. This morning consisted of Vocal Directing in Chapel for the first time ever, a choral performance with my entire intake of vocalists and assessments. So glad to say that everything went smoothly in every area and the rest of the day can be relaxing and chill.

This outfit is a "typical" for me. Hair up, a loose tee and some stretchy jeans. The earrings and lipstick are definitely a new thing. I seriously can't remember the last time I wore earrings and I've had them pierced since I was 9 I wanna say. The lipstick was encouraged by my dear friend, Beka literally minutes before choral performances. I'm not going to lie... I wasn't a fan at first attempt but I think with the right color I may start liking it. Micah on the other hand has been steering clear of these lips all day in fear that I may lay a ruby red smooch on his face. Haha!

What are some of your favorite brands of lipstick and colors!! I'd love to check them out.


3 comments:

  1. the one u have on now is rebel by mac.....u look good gurl get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite band its artic monkeys , and red lips are perfect !
    i would love see you wearing a more nude color (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love that lip color on you and I also love your blog!
    Carlee
    Little Sloth

    ReplyDelete