September 30, 2013

Cheap Monday


No, not the clothing brand Cheap Monday, although, I do love their products. I just so happened to be wearing cheap stuff on a Monday. Hence the title... Anyways, this outfit is probably on my top 5 favorite outfits in my closet. I stumbled upon this shirt at Cotton On a few months back and loved the nautical vibes it put off and the random color switch it made in the sleeves. I would've totally bought it then except I wasn't feelin' paying almost $20 for it. I recently saw it on the $5 rack and snatched it up. (Isn't that just the best feeling ever?) They only had smalls and larges so I went with the baggy look and snagged the large. Let's be honest, we all like our shirts a bit baggy, right ladies? Maybe it's just me. I figured I can wear it with jeans, shorts, over a longer dress to add layers and the best part... I can wear it with my jeggings! Yep, you heard it... I wear jeggings. 

The rest of the items in my outfit are around $15 and under as well. Cheap outfits are my fave. Also, I'm trying to hop on this socks and sneakers trend... I don't know how I feel about it yet. I feel like I'm back on the playground in 3rd grade when I roll my socks down. 

Are there any cheap outfits in your closet that make your top 5?     


No comments:

Post a Comment