July 09, 2013

Hidden Adventures


I'm baaaack! It feels so good to be back in the blogging world. It literally took me ages to scroll through my Bloglovin' feed. It was indeed a very great week at conference! I can't believe I actually had the opportunity to serve alongside some of the most amazing leaders of our generation and witness the life change of all 25,000+ people who attended. The speakers were amazing (Judah Smith, TD Jakes, Craig Groshel...) and the worship was as well (Kari Jobe, Leeland, Hillsong United, Young & Free...). On top of this amazing yet busy week, my two dearest friends Ally and Kaleigh flew in to Australia smack dab in the middle of it! They didn't waste anytime and ended up attending conference the last few days and even joined the choir during the night sessions. I love having them here. It brings home to my heart.

These photos are from this past weekend on our way to the Blue Mountains. We go to the Blue Mountains quite often but our GPS took us a different route this time and ran us right into this hidden lake. It was beautiful and had some of the most amazing rocks. Yep, there is a such thing as an amazing rock. In other news, we moved this week! And yes, we did indeed add on even more to this slam-packed week of ours. It was so worth it though. We absolutely LOVE our new house and housemates (although we will be missing our old ones dearly). I'll have to post some photos of the new place once I can put some time into decorating it (and cleaning it). HA! Well glad I could finally catch everyone up on my week! I'll post some new Street Style posts soon featuring some hot brands :)

Lastly: if you'd like to know our new address for letters, here it is...

171 Northcott Rd
Lalor Park, NSW   2147



















No comments:

Post a Comment