June 07, 2013

Street Style | Braves


IT'S BEEN AGES!! Forgive me for my laziness and ultimately business. I've been wrapping up my first semester of college with assessments and performances along with working every spare hour I get at a cafe. It's been so good though. Every moment this week has been amazing. Especially all of these amazing blog design jobs I've been getting. Can you say CREATIVITY MIND BLOWN? Any who  I can't believe I'm just now posting this Street Style! I took these photos well over a month ago and am just now getting to them. This shirt may quite possibly be my favorite shirt... Ask me why? Couldn't tell ya. It does fit like a dream and you can eat a lot in it and still hide the food baby bump.

Thanks Micah for letting me borrow your shirt! GO BRAVES!


hat: Cotton On // shirt: thrifted // vest & necklace: F21 // shorts: GAP // booties: ASOS // sunnies: Target







No comments:

Post a Comment