June 10, 2013

Trending | 90's


I was born in '93. This decade, my friends, was the decade of amazing pop music, the birthing of Ferby's and the addiction to hilarious tv shows. Along with all of the theme songs that automatically take me back when I hear them, fashion from the 90's also is something that's been taking me back recently. I don't know about America, but Australian youth is bringin' back the funk. At least the 90's garb. To be completely honest, I don't mind it. What goes around comes back around and it's back my friends. Neon, velvet, overalls, acid wash, crop tops, platforms, and colors that probably shouldn't ever be put together... yep, it's all coming back now. The art of the 90's trend is a perfect mixture of Left Eye from TLC and The Fresh Prince. Here's some examples below of how you can get the look. (All else fails, hit up your local thrift store and stock up. You really can't go wrong with this one.) Cheers to the 90's!!

GET THE LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment