May 24, 2013

Trending | Pops of Red


So technically this isn't a new trend BUT it's very much still trending. Pops of red are always a bold touch to an outfit. Some people OVER pop the red like wear red shoes, red accessories and red lipstick all with the same outfit but if done the right way, it looks amazing. I'm not big on wearing red lipstick (mostly from fear of "lipstick tooth") but the way it makes an outfit is fierce (yeah, I just said fierce). I put photos and similar links to how you can get your "pop of red" for any outfit. Post your "pop of red" outfit and share the link with me! I would love to see how you do it!

GET THE LOOK! 

1 comment:

  1. Is that Mila Kunis? BABE!
    I'm a sucker for pops of red, but I'm not a lipstick girl at all (wish I was!) I'll just stick with red beanies. Beanies are the best :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete