April 27, 2013

Sneak Peak: Sandra & Dylan Trash the Dress








Here's a sneak peak at just a few of the amazing shots I got of the lovely Sandra and Dylan today! About 3 weeks ago, Sandra mentioned to me that she brought her wedding dress all the way from Canada to Australia because she really wanted to trash it! At first I was like "what the heck?" but she proceeded to tell me the beauty behind it. At the end of explaining it she said "Hey! Why don't you shoot them for us!" It was such an honor to photograph this wonderful couple. Especially on such a special day. I felt so nervous leading up to this photo shoot because it's not like you can just redo it another day... HA! 

I think they turned out lovely and I can't wait to show you more of them in the upcoming week! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment