April 15, 2013

Introducing Flourishing!


So I've been posting here and there about my blog getting a new look but even cooler, it's got a new name!! Introducing...

Flourishing!

This is so exciting for me because it totally represents this time in my life. As my life and relationships are flourishing, I believe whole heartedly that my blog should be too. The name Lovely Words of Pam marked an amazing season in my life and was the reason I started blogging in the first place, but all great seasons lead into new ones. I'm so stoked to share over the next few weeks of the changes and meaning behind the name, the look and the vision of my blog. 

If you follow me on Bloglovin' or would like to follow me, click the link below:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
It's a great site to help you stay in touch with your favorite blogs. I highly recommend it!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment