March 20, 2013

The Hair Revolution


So, I have not always been a boring brunette. Yes, indeed I had a wild streak in me at one point. I like to think it's still there but not as visible. In my middle/high school years, I had the love for hair dye. I would get so bored with my hair that after two weeks I'd be ready for the next drastic color change. I hopped through every color in the rainbow and surprisingly my hair never fell out from all the damage! Once I got to the end of my senior year, I decided to give it a rest and just go o'natural. After all, I was a grown up now. So far so good. I almost slipped up when the ombre trend started but I stayed strong and kept my money where it needed to be... in the bank! All and all I loved every crazy color and hair decision I've made thus far in my life.

Hope you guys got a good laugh or maybe inspired. (Micah wishes I'd dye it back some crazy color again... HA!)

What's the craziest hair-do you've ever gotten? Share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment