January 28, 2013

Street Style | Valentines Day Inspired


Even with it being close to 100 degrees outside, I couldn't resist doing an outfit post using this heart cardigan... (Especially with Valentines Day right around the corner). It's definitely one of the brightest pieces in my closet compared to my normal neutrals. Here ya go! Enjoy!

Also, these beautiful photos were taken by my amazing hubs, Micah.



Dress & Cardigan | Pac Sun





Typical



Gorgeous backing. This dress is very form fitting which really isn't "me", but the way this dress fell past my waist made it look very flattering.


Shoes | Journey's



And these babies are just too pretty to not post. Our neighbors have these all over their front yard. They mesmerize me every time I walk by. Ah... the love of succulents.

No comments:

Post a Comment